New Patients Are Always Welcome!
When you visit us for your first appointment, you will need to fill out our new patient paperwork, which includes information about your health history, insurance plan, and other data we need to store in our system.
You can fill the forms out online or arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment to complete. If you have any problems filling out the forms, please contact our office.
During your first appointment, you will:
Have a new patient consultation with your dentist
- Get a full comprehensive exam from the dentist
- Discuss your personalized treatment plan and any next steps
- Receive a hygiene evaluation and full dental cleaning
- Get any necessary treatment (we provide same-day treatment when possible after diagnosis)
What to Bring To Your first appointment:
Here’s a new patient checklist to go through before coming in for the first time:
- Photo ID (can be a valid driver’s license or a state ID)
- Insurance Card (if you’re planning on using your dental insurance)
- Completed New Patient Forms (you can fill them out in advance online or by printing them at home, or complete them at check in, when you arrive 20-25 minutes prior to your appointment.)
- Dental Records/X-rays (we welcome you to have your previous dental office send us your most recent records but it’s okay if you're unable to.)