Would you like straighter teeth and a better bite? If you’re seeking a superior smile and you’d like to achieve that better look without metal wires and brackets, our team can determine your suitability for Invisalign®.
Invisalign® can treat many of the same issues affecting teeth and the bite as braces, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps or crowding of teeth
- Overbite, underbite, and other misalignments of the upper and lower rows of teeth
Instead of brackets and wires attached to your teeth, Invisalign® treatment requires you to wear comfortable, removable plastic aligner trays for a portion of the day. The aligners are customized to fit the unique shape of your dental arch.
Advantages of Invisalign®
Dr.Selim has helped many patients enjoy comfortable, low-profile orthodontic correction.
Comfort and a nearly invisible aesthetic aren’t the only reason so many patients prefer Invisalign®. The removable design of the aligners allows you to:
- Eat what you want
- Engage in your favorite sports and activities without fear of damaging an apparatus
- Clean your teeth more easily than you can with braces
- Shift your teeth and bite into place by wearing the trays the recommended 20 to 22 hours per day
- Discard your aligner every two weeks and start using a new one for the next phase of treatment
Treatment with Invisalign® also requires fewer office visits than braces. While some braces patients have to schedule monthly checkups with their orthodontist, with Invisalign® you can plan on seeing Dr. Selim every six to eight weeks for an evaluation of the treatment’s progress and to pick up your next set of aligners.
Skyline Dental Arts is located near the corner of E. Market St and University Blvd near Hobby Lobby and Valley Shopping Mall.
1855 E. Market St, Suite 201
Harrisonburg, VA 22801